TRANSLATE

Google-Translate-Chinese (Simplified) BETA Google-Translate-English to French Google-Translate-English to German Google-Translate-English to Italian Google-Translate-English to Japanese BETA Google-Translate-English to Korean BETA Google-Translate-English to Russian BETA Google-Translate-English to Spanish

Monday, March 15, 2010

Products of the Week!

Hey Guys!
I've been away for a week CRAZY BUSY with work!!! But, after a week on set with Miranda Cosgrave, Fawni, etc., I have some GREAT info for you on some of the wonderful products I used. Here are my top five picks of the week of some amazing products I used on the stars. Check them out and try them!

SAMELIA'S TOP 5 PICKS OF THE WEEK



Lancôme - Genifique Cream Serum
This product is on the list because it hydrates like crazy and you do not need a moisturizer.
$84.00; www.Lancome-usa.com



M.A.C - Miracles Happen Viva Glam Kit
This product is a trio of neutral pink lip color shimmers.
$22.50; www.maccosmetics.com




Palmer’s - Cocoa Butter Bronze
This unique moisturizer sunless tanner and instant bronzer with sunscreen contain Palmer’s Cocoa Butter with Vitamin E. Provides immediate color and no need for sunscreen and dries quickly!
$8.75; www.palmers.com




CHANEL - Stylo Yeux Waterproof
This product is an amazing smudge and waterproof eyeliner with a silicone formula for smooth lining.
$28.00; www.CHANEL.com




Lancôme - Oscillation Powerfoundation
This is a micro-vibrating mineral foundation, has several shades, is talc- free and oil-free, and may be used on all types of skin including sensitive skin.
$48.00; www.Lancome-usa.com



OTHER NEWS ON SAMELIA!!!
I had the incredible opportunity to be featured on HGTV's "Outdoor Room with Jamie Durie" and the episode is now airing on the network!

1 comment:

  1. OOoo..I'm interested in the smudgeproof/waterproof eyeliner! I shall have to test it out for myself. and I will be on the lookout for the episode!

    ReplyDelete